New stock for Autumn is starting to arrive and we’re a very excited because of all the lovely women’s clothing heading this way. The chaps haven’t been forgotten but there’s still a few weeks until the S+B men’s winter shirts and the new styles in merino tops and jackets hit the shelves … it will be worth the wait though, promise!
Featured here are some of the recent arrivals …
* Beautiful silver/copper/wood rings by local Blackheath jewellery designer Denise Van Horen. S+B currently have one made from ‘Holly’ wood and another from ‘Jarrah’. Truly unique!
* The Blaze Mini Dress from Vik+Woods is made from a poly/viscose blend and comes in cute navy stripe – a great shape and so easy to wear!
* Cotton voile pin-tuck tops from Berserk (Melb). These lovely tops pair beautifully with skirts or jeans and are perfect for the transition from summer to the cooler autumn months. Available at Sherman & Betty from mid-February.
* Autumn/Winter 2014 Surface Art designs feature more of their classic tunic dresses. Fitted and flared to an aline, these dresses look fabulous on just about any body shape. Featured here is the stunning ’tila’ print (in orchid/berry/metal) which will be available at Sherman & Betty from mid-March.
* The Surface Art ‘Anna’ skirt is 100% cotton corduroy and is a straight cut skirt with panels and pockets at the front – perfect for work and play. Average length waist to hem: 53cm
* These gorgeous transeasonal tops feature a cotton panel with ‘hummingbird’ print on the front. The back and yoke is a black cotton/linen blend.
* These intriguing, slinky dresses are a wonderful addition to any wintry wardrobe. Lending themselves to easy layering or transeasonal wear, their simple fit and flattering wide neckline suit a variety of body types and styles. Digitally printed on silk crepe de chine.